Enterprise Software & SAAS
Companies include: Johnson Controls Retail Technology, ShopperTrak, Sensormatic Shrink Management as a Service, TrueVUE Inventory Solution, iPay online bill pay, iPay/Bano mobile pay, P&GE Online Energy Audit, Hubspot Platform Partner
- Built a closed-loop demand generation and lead generation capability in a complex, matrix organization that tripled the number of MQLs. This included linking the marketing activities to the sales pipeline as well as creating dashboard reports forecasting close % across lead stages.
- Drove an incremental 20% net-new revenue in first 24 months through new agency service offering. Championed a strategic partnership with Hubspot to support content marketing service offering. SAAS platform was a critical part of the product/service bundle as it enables program implementation and tracking.
- Supported the successful launch, introduction and adoption of mobile bill pay yielding double-digit conversion rates of 20-40%.
- As a digital platform junkie, I hold multiple certifications including Google Analytics and Hootsuite Platform Certification.
Utilities & Energy
Companies include: Pacific Gas & Electric, First Energy Solutions, ComEd, Consumers Energy, Citizens Gas, Unicom; started career in marketing departments of Ameritech and AT&T
- Drove 500,000 new customers from the initial base of 26,000 customers. Partnered with management consultants and marketing team to build the marketing infrastructure, go-to-market strategy and implement integrated marketing campaigns in a highly competitive, dynamic marketplace.
- Generated a 90% renewal rate by leveraging a personalized digital experience. Oversaw the team that developed and implemented the company’s first retention program.
- Engaged users with over 250,000 page views (in a market of approximately 300,000). Architected the organization’s first digital content campaign, featuring energy efficiency and greening techniques to lower energy consumption.
Financial Services & Insurance
- Drove an 18% increase in transactions translating to significant growth that led to successful acquisition of the company.
- Partnered with company’s first-ever CMO to develop a behaviorally based communications program tailored to each stage of the customer lifecycle; managed the team that implemented the business rules, versioning and customization across 4000 banks and credit unions.
- Supported adoption of new technologies as the industry underwent ground breaking transformation from paper transactions to a competitive digital payments landscape.
Companies include: Ulta Beauty, Phantom Fireworks
- Achieved over a 10:1 (marketing revenue to expense ratio) by harnessing buyer data to grow customer value. Delivered highly customized behavior-based digital communications featuring targeted merchandise and offers.
- Drove significant brand engagement & thought leadership, specifically delivering over a million impressions among retail decision-makers and influencers.
- Spearheaded organization’s transition to an omni-channel marketer by introducing new channels. Constructed and launched a retailer’s inaugural SMS program in a tight go-market time-frame that delivered 20,000 SMS subscribers within 18 days.
- Supported in-store delivery and targeted communications for a new retail loyalty program.
Organizations include: National Restaurant Association, American Marketing Association
- Significant experience in understanding member value, drivers and insights to align offerings in creation of effective communications.
- Supported member acquisition campaign in the face of industry transformation and changing market expectations for associations. Generated an outstanding 2.49% response rate, as well as increasing local chapter membership nationwide (e.g. Las Vegas experienced 15% growth and Alaska had a 21% increase).
Companies include: Acura, Cars.com, Honda, Nissan, NAVTEQ/HERE, Mercedes
- Developed an integrated marketing communications campaign to move unaware consumers through all stages of the funnel: education and engagement to action. Campaign had extremely aggressive cost per acquisition goals, so every communication touch was required to work to accomplish more than one goal.
- Created while label communications that could efficiently be versioned and personalized through marketing automation.
- Overhauled an e-newsletter to deliver an 80% click-through rate and 92% lift in the subscriber base.